Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Greetings From AZ!

I'm in Arizona at the moment, visiting my sister and I don't have much to blog about. I'm relaxing with my darling friends and my sister and am pretty much trying to forget how to do anything productive until I move. I got to see one of my favorite artists in the world, Voltaire, for the second time at the Phoenix Fear Con. He showed his short stop motion films which were amazing and then performed a set of his songs. If you ever get the opportunity to go see one of his shows do it. Not only are his songs amusing and full of satire and references to anal sex, zombies and necrophiles, he's also an amazing entertainer. The man has a fantastic sense of humor and isn't afraid to get personal with the crowd. Great show, both times! I don't know when I'll get the chance to see him perform again, but I hope it's not too long.

Anyway, off to do things. Just wanted to check in with my blog. You know, make a habit of it. Next time I post, it'll be something useful and/or entertaining.

Tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment