Saturday, May 21, 2011

Insomniac

Oh dear. My healthy habits have gone out the window the last few days. I've incurred a foot injury that's going to prevent me from running for a while. I'll have to talk nice, long walks with the dog again while I'm visiting my sister this next week. When I get home, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll have to use the elliptical in my mam's little home gym but I hate the idea of it. I like to run outside, go places, see things. Alas!

I've been reading crafting blogs nonstop the past few days. Ideas are eating me alive. I have a little notebook dedicated to craft projects and sketches that I've started. I'm worried that I didn't buy one big enough. My mother said that I'm allowed to use the little bungalow in the backyard as a studio so I can do messy printmaking and silkscreening and painting and other various things that aren't fit to be done in the house. I cannot express in words how excited I am about this. I'm very antsy to get home. I have so many things I want to get started on. This blog post isn't much more than an expression of that. I've got nothing for you! I've been too busy packing last minute. I'm really very good at procrastinating. I don't do it as often, but I haven't lost my game!

I really need to get to bed. I'm alarm is set to go off five and a half hours from now. I'm going to go try to sleep. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment